Friday, July 12, 2013

Cars and Coffees

I've been trying to hit up the various Cars and Coffees at least once per month.  Been a while since I've blogged, so here are some pictures from some of those over the past couple months.

Leesburg is trying to get its own cars and coffee going.  This one is the smallest of all, being a fledgling event. However, it was a great opportunity to just talk and hang out.  I hope it gains some traction, as its near the house and could be a great launching point to sunday drives out west.




Here are some shots from an early summer cars and coffee at Fair Lakes.  It was nice to see another FR-S out in the wild, this one with the beginnings of the TRD body kit.  The owner was a nice guy, and has spent a good amount of time and money on modifications already.  The white looks good, but the pictures don't pick up the brilliant pearl paint at all.


At this meet my old neighbor Tom showed up with his "new to him" 72 Dodge Dart.  Its a cool car that he's fixing up.


Some pics from Katies the day the Veyron was there.  And some other nice hardware.  I've never seen Katies so busy.

I love the Bugatti.  It is so choice.  If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up.


Mclaren



I love the Ariel Atom.


No comments:

Post a Comment