Sunday, March 10, 2013

Warm weather = Car day

The weather went into the 60s today. That means time to work on cars. I spent the day washing up the daily drivers that had all kinds of winter road mess on them. A coworker can over to install CR edition shocks on his S2K. I helped out a little but the shock install was one of the easiest on any car I have ever seen, and he handled it easily. The weather was very nice and just hanging out talking cars or griping about work was a great way to spend the day. The warm weather brought out all the neighbors and kids, and it was cool to see everyone outside doing their thing.

This pic is what I wished my garage looked like all the time... 2 bays, 2 sports cars!  The other pic sums the day up nicely. Old worn out shocks removed and a kiddie bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment