Thursday, September 20, 2012

What? This has hands-free phone too?

Today reminded me of something about the FR-S that was a surprise feature I discovered after I bought it.  I had no idea that this car included bluetooth phone integration to where you can make and receive calls.  I knew it had bluetooth audio, but didn't realize it could handle full voice calls.  On the way home listening to some Pretenders the phone went off two separate times.  I gotta say, the bluetooth hands free worked flawlessly and the conversations were easy to hear even with the window down.  And it sure makes it alot easier to be on the phone and still shifting the manual transmission while talking.  I normally hate talking on the phone in the car.  The car is a place of solitude and getting away from things, if only for a short time.  But, if someone is calling, I'll answer, and it's nice to answer and still be able to row the gears.

Pic of the phone buttons on the radio


No comments:

Post a Comment